As a parent, your baby’s safety and well-being are always at the top of your mind. Luckily, the Angelcare AC420 Sound Monitor offers crystal-clear sound quality so you hear every peep, every cry, every laugh that your baby makes when you're out of the room. Plus, the Parent Unit features the latest in baby technology including a full color digital screen with temperature display so you know that your little one is sleeping in comfort. Sound lights “show” you any noises coming from the nursery.
- Full Color Digital Display: See it all at a glance. The easy-to-read screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays nursery room temperature and Sound Lights, as well as your various settings. Very convenient.
- Temperature Display & Control: The greatest concern for moms and dads is baby’s safety, sleeping alone in the nursery. Is baby comfortable? Is the room too warm or too cold? Your Angelcare® baby monitor displays the temperature in baby’s room on the Parent Unit.
- Out-of-Range Indicator: Up to 250 meters/820 ft. (open field); between 80 meters/262 ft. and 100 meters/328 ft. (indoor).
- Portable & Rechargeable Parent Unit: If you are like most moms and dads, you take advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to get things done around your home. So carry the Parent Unit with you from room to room, for your peace of mind.
- Nursery Night Light: A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby’s room.
- Crystal Clear Transmission: This system operates on a 2.4 GHZ frequency. Transmission from the Nursery Unit to the Parent Unit is made on the 864 MHZ frequency for Europe/Asia/Africa and 927 MHz for North America/Ecuador/Oceania.
- Sound Lights: So you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
- Low Battery Indicator: The low-battery indicator on the screen of the monitor lets you know when it's time to change the batteries.
- Number of Channels: 8 channels manually selected
- Continuous or Voice-Activated Sound Monitoring: Voice-activated or continuous transmission (only available in certain countries).