When you tuck your baby in and turn out the lights, you want the peace of mind that your little one is sleeping safe and sound. This Movement & Sound Monitor has lots of extra features that will keep you reassured. The under-the-mattress Sensor Pad lets you know within 20 seconds if no movement is detected in the crib and the Nursery Unit sends all the sounds baby makes to your portable Parent Unit – which even comes with an audio “tic” option so you know it’s on and a “vibration” mode, so the alarm won’t disrupt precious quiet time.
- Full Color Digital Display: See it all at a glance. The easy-to-read screen on the Parent Unit clearly displays nursery room temperature and Sound Lights, as well as your various settings. Very convenient.
- Out-of-Range Indicator: Up to 250 meters/820 ft. (open field).
- Audio "Tic" Feature: Turn on this feature and your Parent Unit will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- Portable & Rechargeable Parent Unit: If you are like most moms and dads, you take advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to get things done around your home. So carry the Parent Unit with you from room to room, for your peace of mind.
- Nursery Night Light: A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby’s room.
- Crystal Clear Transmission: This system operates on a 2.4 GHZ frequency. Transmission from the Nursery Unit to the Parent Unit is made on the 864 MHZ frequency for Europe/Asia/Africa and 927 MHz for North America/Ecuador/Oceania.
- Sound Lights: So you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
- Batteries or Mains Operated: The battery option makes this system ideal for travel. Then, when you are at home, you can use the AC adapter to save your batteries for when you need them.
- Low Battery Indicator: The low-battery indicator on the screen of the monitor lets you know when it's time to change the batteries.
- Mute Function
- Adjustable Movement Pad Sensitivity: Allows you to select your desired movement sensitivity level.
- Volume Control & Vibration Alert: Shhhh – it’s quiet time. Keep your Parent Unit close by and on vibration mode anytime the sound of the alarm might be disruptive.
- Number of Channels: 8 channels manually selected
- Continuous or Voice-Activated Sound Monitoring: Voice-activated or continuous transmission (only available in certain countries).
The sensor pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress. It is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that comes in contact with the sensor pad.
* While Angelcare intends to provide peace of mind to our consumers, monitoring of a premature baby or babies considered to be at risk should be carried out only under the supervision of a doctor or health care professional. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition. This monitor should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).