For: Newborns and toddlers
Perfect for your little explorer out in cold weather, Stonz Snow Suit will keep them dry and warm during playtime and nap time, even in the middle of winter. The Stonz Snow Suit uses insulation to keep them cozy in temperatures as low as -20ºC. Easily transformed into a stroller bunting, this versatile easy-on suit will keep them warm during exploring or nap time on the stroller. It is perfect for an early age exploring.
- Warm and stylish, this versatile snowsuit is made for kids (and parents) on the go: Lightweight shell fabric with high tear-strength, wide frontal opening featuring a double YKK zipper and super versatile.
- Got a sleepy baby? Just unzip the legs and re-do them front and back, snap the bottom for a nice cozy sleeping bag, perfect for the stroller.
- Easy wide opening frontal double zipper: These are on (and off) in seconds: the wide opening allows you to quickly dress your little one and get out the door. Bundle them up in no time and no fuss!
- 2 in 1 - From suit to bunting: No need to change for nap time. Let their feet loose into a cozy blanket-like suit for stroller nap time around the block.
- Downproof + water-resistant: The puffer insulation and water-resistant fabric (1500mm) keep them warm and dry during snow season even if it’s -20ºC outside. Add the bootie and mitts for full protection!
- Reflective strips for nocturnal visibility: The frontal reflective trim will make your little ones visible at night.
- All-vegan: Stylish, functional AND free of any animal products.
- Machine washable: Because handwashing and kids don’t mix well, these can be thrown in the wash and they’ll be as good as new.